Chicago Pilates & Yoga Studio
Sana Vita Studio is thrilled to be open again for in-studio classes and private sessions! We would like to say thank you to all our customers for your continued support and encouragement. This is so very appreciated !
See our safety guidelines here
Special OFFER 3 Virtual Pilates Mat Classes and 3 Pilates In-Studio Equipment Classes purchase here
Virtual & In-Studio 30 Day Unlimited 1 class per day purchase here
You may purchase Live Streamed single class or class package and In-Studio single class or class package/private sessions by clicking here.
- You can see our class schedule by clicking here.
- This will go a long way in helping to support our studio and teachers!
We pledge to make your return to our studio as safe and enjoyable as possible.This pandemic will be with us for a while longer, which is why we'll be following a phased approach on our eventual return to normal.
Group Fitness Training and Personal Training
Sana Vita Studio's mission is to transform your mind and body and facilitate a change in individual health through Yoga, Pilates, Bodhi and Yamuna Body Rolling training by giving you a powerful long-term plan to optimize your health and fitness.
Instead of pushing yourself to an impossible "perfect,"and therefore getting nowhere, accept being "good "enough. You’re capable of amazing things.
- Go from a life of pain and stress to living with ease and grace.
- We want to help you understand your own body more, understand posture and your placement in space in order to move with grace.
- We encourage you to find a new relationship with your own body through the exploration of the fundamentals of posture and movement.
- Want to experience how you can benefit from our classes and private lessons? Just show up to find out!
Click here to see how you can benefit from referring friends and family.
Pilates is for men, too!
Pilates is a comprehensive workout from head-to-toe. However, it has often been misidentified as a woman’s exercise. It may surprise you that Pilates was created for men originally. Pilates was first developed by a German born boxer and gymnast named Joseph Pilates.
Many famous male professional athletes such as Jason Kidd, Tiger Woods, Ruben Brown, Curt Schilling and former Chicago Cubs pitcher Jake Arrieta have all added Pilates to their training programs. They want to enhance their coordination, strength, and flexibility by developing these core muscles.
Guys- do not be intimidated, get invigorated and treat yourself to an awesome workout at Sana Vita.
Pilates is a series of non-impact exercises designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness.