Chicago Pilates & Yoga Studio
We will re-open on Monday, July 6th offering in-studio small class and private one-on-one sessions
At Sana Vita Studio the safety and security of our clients & staff is our #1 priority. With keeping that in mind, we are now comfortable moving forward into a Phase 4 reopening. Sana Vita has undergone a deep cleaning and we are ready to host clients once again for one-on-one sessions. We pledge to make your return to our studio as safe and enjoyable as possible.
This pandemic will be with us for a while longer, which is why we'll be following a phased approach on our eventual return to normal. Click here to see safety guidelines.
We will continue OFFERING ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSES:
- You may purchase a Live Streamed single or class package and in-studio class package/private session which will go a long way in helping to support our studio and teachers with this link https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws…
Group Fitness Training and Personal Training
Sana Vita Studio's mission is to transform your mind and body and facilitate a change in individual health through Yoga, Pilates, Bodhi and Yamuna Body Rolling training by giving you a powerful long-term plan to optimize your health and fitness.
Instead of pushing yourself to an impossible "perfect,"and therefore getting nowhere, accept being "good "enough. You’re capable of amazing things.
- Go from a life of pain and stress to living with ease and grace.
- We want to help you understand your own body more, understand posture and your placement in space in order to move with grace.
- We encourage you to find a new relationship with your own body through the exploration of the fundamentals of posture and movement.
- Want to experience how you can benefit from our classes and private lessons? Just show up to find out!
Click here to see how you can benefit from referring friends and family.
Pilates is for men, too!
Pilates is a comprehensive workout from head-to-toe. However, it has often been misidentified as a woman’s exercise. It may surprise you that Pilates was created for men originally. Pilates was first developed by a German born boxer and gymnast named Joseph Pilates.
Many famous male professional athletes such as Jason Kidd, Tiger Woods, Ruben Brown, Curt Schilling and former Chicago Cubs pitcher Jake Arrieta have all added Pilates to their training programs. They want to enhance their coordination, strength, and flexibility by developing these core muscles.
Guys- do not be intimidated, get invigorated and treat yourself to an awesome workout at Sana Vita.
Pilates is a series of non-impact exercises designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness.