Chicago Pilates & Yoga studio
- We are dedicated to making 2020 your best year ever. Our expert instructors will set you up for success by helping you to improve your strength, stability, and balance.
We care deeply about each of you and these are trying times.
WE ARE CURRENTLY DOING ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSES/PRIVATES:
We want you to keep moving your body and give you an outlet for stress relief during these difficult times. You can purchase the discounted virtual classes with this link https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws…
If you are currently doing privates, you can use your current package but we will set up the virtual private session with you by emailing email@example.com or call 773-386-8831
- Click HERE to learn more about our Refer A Friend Program.
Group Fitness Training and Personal Training
Instead of pushing yourself to an impossible "perfect,"and therefore getting nowhere, accept being "good "enough. You’re capable of amazing things.
- Go from a life of pain and stress to living with ease and grace.
- We want to help you understand your own body more, understand posture and your placement in space in order to move with grace.
- We encourage you to find a new relationship with your own body through the exploration of the fundamentals of posture and movement.
- Want to experience how you can benefit from our classes and private lessons? Just show up to find out!
What makes Sana Vita Studio unique is our ability to develop an Optimal & Efficient Strategy before strengthening.
- When the body recognizes instability it will create more restrictions and tightness to guard against a movement.
- Don't confuse sensation (how hard an exercise feels) with effectiveness. The best athletes are not the strongest but are the ones who have the most optimal and efficient movement patterns.
- We will help you create your most optimal and efficient posture, breathing, and core stabilization strategy. This will improve your overall posture and movement patterns.
- The science is clear: our body's movement can change our inner state. Beyond just a strong and defined body, intelligent movement gives us a medium with which to create a better version of ourselves.
Sana Vita Studio's mission is to transform your mind and body and facilitate a change in individual health through Yoga, Pilates, Bodhi and Yamuna Body Rolling training by giving you a powerful long-term plan to optimize your health and fitness.
- We achieve this goal by providing a professional inviting, invigorating, results-driven environment for you to receive safe and effective conditioning.
- We want to help you discover your inner athlete! As instructors, we are always analyzing body movement and reworking components to make it function properly.
- Just like a mechanical engineer might work on a car engine, our instructors work on the human body. We provide intelligent, research based training.
- When you leave our studio you should have a smile on your face and a skip in your step.
Our goal is to help you become your best self and live a magnificent life! We also encourage a wellness lifestyle, which means living in a way which nurtures one's own potential for health and well-being.
Aging is a fact, but remaining fit permits you to optimize your body’s complete potential. There is a stage-level progression we teach which offers magnificent and life-altering results. If you are eager to modify your lifestyle or exercise habits, change your body, change how you move, change the way you feel or how you experience life, contact our studio. We would love to share the science of hope through our exercise techniques with you.
Click here to see how you can benefit from referring friends and family.
Pilates is for men, too!
Pilates is a comprehensive workout from head-to-toe. However, it has often been misidentified as a woman’s exercise. It may surprise you that Pilates was created for men originally. Pilates was first developed by a German born boxer and gymnast named Joseph Pilates.
Many famous male professional athletes such as Jason Kidd, Tiger Woods, Ruben Brown, Curt Schilling and former Chicago Cubs pitcher Jake Arrieta have all added Pilates to their training programs. They want to enhance their coordination, strength, and flexibility by developing these core muscles.
Guys- do not be intimidated, get invigorated and treat yourself to an awesome workout at Sana Vita.
Pilates is a series of non-impact exercises designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness.