Covid 19 Studio Policies
General Safety Guidelines for Sana Vita Studio
1. Maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6-8 feet whenever possible.
2. Masks & social distancing are required for entry and must be worn while in the studio.
3. Trainers will wear face coverings. Trainers will be responsible to sanitize the equipment used by their clients.
4. It is suggested to wear gloves and while wearing them do not touch your face. We understand that 80% of the transfer of this virus is hands to face. Wearing gloves will protect you to some degree, but gloves will also act as a reminder to not touch your face.
5. For safety reasons, you must wear a face covering. You may choose to remove your face covering when you are exercising if absolutely necessary but must maintain your six-eight foot distance.
6. Clients may wear socks or other foot covers.
7. If you are not feeling well DO NOT COME TO SANA VITA STUDIO! All coughing and sneezing must be covered by using a mask. If you have seasonal allergies you are required to wear a mask. Although these rules seem extreme, they are in place to provide the best wellness opportunity for everyone.
8. Cleaning Equipment: Clean equipment before and after every use with the spray bottles and paper towels. Wipe down spray bottles after every use. Additional paper towels and spray bottle stations have been added. Trainers are responsible parties to making sure this gets done.
9. Personal Items: Bring your own towels, water bottle & mat.