You must be 16 years of age to attend classes.
Rates and expiration dates are subject to change at any time.
Sana Vita Studio is about healing the mind and body of our patrons. We want to provide you with a peaceful environment. Please refrain from lengthy or noisy cell phone conversations before and after your session. Please turn your phones off during your session.
You can bring a guest, as long as they do not interfere with the activities of our patrons in the studio. At any point, management reserves the right to ask your guest to leave if complaints from other patrons arise.
Prior signup for classes is required as size is limited. On line class sign-up is available.
Checks, Visa, Master Card, and cash are accepted.
Informed Consent and Waiver
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Sana Vita Studio program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. I have enrolled in a program of physical instruction in Pilates, Yoga and or Yamuna Body Rolling offered by Sana Vita Studio. I have been advised and I understand that participation in these conditioning activities, like any physical conditioning activity or exercise program, presents some unavoidable risk of injury, especially to people who have pre-existing injuries, illness or medical disabilities.
2. I understand that the use of exercise equipment also carries with it a risk of injury. I recognize that many changes occur as a result of these exercise lessons, including possible short- term aggravation of some symptoms, feelings of tiredness, light-headedness, increased energy, mood changes, etc.
3. I understand that group and equipment sessions require prior evaluation of my fitness level and that I am responsible for attending the appropriate level of class.
4. I also understand that a medical evaluation is advisable before commencing any program of physical conditioning or exercise. I have and will continue to keep the instructors at Sana Vita Studio fully informed of any physical condition or disability, which would prevent or limit my participation on an exercise program.
5. I acknowledge that, although the program may have substantial physical benefits, Sana Vita Studio practitioners do not engage in diagnosing or treating medial diseases or deficiencies.
6. I expressly assume all risks of my participation in this conditioning program and waive any claim, which I might otherwise bring against Sana Vita Studio and contractors, as a result of injuries resulting from or relating to my participation in this Pilates conditioning program and I expressly assume all risks of using the fitness equipment.
7. Sana Vita Studio shall not be responsible or liable for any articles lost, stolen or damaged, in or about the studio.
Cancellations of private lessons require 24 hours and group classes require 12 hours notice in order to qualify for a refund. We cannot reschedule appointments at that point and cannot waive cancellation fees unless there is an emergency. All other cancellations will be assessed a regular fee charge. I understand that if I choose to buy a package of prepaid lessons or classes from Sana Vita Studio, that those sessions must be used within the time frame stated for the specific package. Sessions remaining on a package that have not been used within that time frame will expire and those sessions will be lost. Expiration dates: 2-3 sessions package-3 months, 6 & 10 sessions package-4 months. A full refund on packages is available within 3 days of purchase. No refunds on packages after 3 days, partial packages may not be exchanged or returned or transferred.
In the event of a relocation of a customers residence to father than 25 miles from Sana Vita Studio, the customer may request a refund and will be liable for only the portion of the charges allocable to the time before reasonable evidence of such relocation is presented to the Sana Vita Studio, plus a cancelation fee of 10% of the unused balance or $50, whichever is less. If the customer, because of death or disability, is unable to use or receive all services contracted for, the customer, or his estate as the case may be, shall be liable for only that portion of the charges allocable to the time prior to death or the onset of disability. Sana Vita Studio shall have the right to require and verify reasonable evidence of such death or disability.
Sana Vita Studio is proud to uphold Illinois 3 day right to cancel statute download here. A full refund on packages is available within 3 days of purchase. No refunds on packages after 3 days. Partial packages may not be exchanged or returned or transferred.
Sana Vita Studio is not liable for any personal items brought into the studio. Prior to your first class or session, you will fill out a waiver of liability and a medical history. You are using our facilities and our instructors at your own risk.
Unlimited 30 day Package Policies (No Exceptions to these Policies)
ONE CLASS PER DAY MAX. Excludes Yamuna Body Rolling. Please note that our 12 hour cancellation policy applies to clients with monthly unlimited packages. If you cancel a scheduled class less than 12 hours in advance, a day will be subtracted from your account. A full refund on packages is available within 3 days of purchase. No refunds on packages after 3 days, partial packages may not be exchanged or returned or transferred. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Click HERE to learn more about our Refer A Friend Program